WE ARE THE COMMUNITY OF LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® FACILITATORS IN INDIA FROM THE ASSOCIATION OF MASTER TRAINERS.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is:
- A proven technique to empower effective communication and resolution of problems.
- Conduct meetings that are more productive with higher engagement.
- Unlock the creative potential and allow 100% participation.
- A process to build better and make quicker decisions.
- Uses the LEGO® blocks to build 3D images to create a language and allows everyone to be actively involved in the process.
Certification in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology allows:
- To acquire full knowledge of the fundamentals and practice the 7 Application Techniques and its applications in depth.
- To know all the processes and guidelines for designing and structuring any workshop or workshop theme.
- To become a designer and workshop facilitator trained by the Association of Master Trainers.
- To be part of the Community of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitators in Singapore and worldwide.
The facilitators of the LSP methodology by the Master Trainers Association:
- They undergo more than 40 hours of training.
- They are certified and validated to design the scripts and apply the 7 Application Techniques and fundamentals of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® in workshops, meetings, and classrooms.
- They have experiences and skills in many different fields.
- They can be found and contacted directly here.